- Walton Family Foundation
- Packard Foundation
- Moore Foundation
- Anova Foods
- Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS)
- Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF)
- Embassy of Japan
- Embassy of the European Union
- Future of Fish
- Global Tuna Alliance
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- North Atlantic Inc.
- United States Department of State
- World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
SALT Community Members represent a broad range of organizations, industry, and government who are inspiring a system of best practices in seafood traceability globally. SALT Community Members choose their level of participation such as choosing Connect to receive information from the SALT community, or choosing to Share information back to the SALT community. SALT community members may also elect to participate as a Guide, Collaborator, and/or Sponsor, as seen in the SALT Spectrum of Engagement.