SALT invites you to join us for Traceability Traps & Triumphs, a special virtual event exploring the struggles and successes in the field of seafood traceability. Hear directly from experts around the world as they share their experiences. If you have a question for our panelists, please consider sending it to us in advance.
While we hope you will be able to join us live, you can still participate at any time by joining the Thoughtexchange conversation. Share your own Traps & Triumphs to help our community tackle seafood traceability together.
To accommodate different time zones, this event will be held in two sessions. Register for one or both below. These sessions will also be recorded and hosted in the Dive Deeper library, and will be shared with our community via the SALT Newsletters.
- Stephani Mangunsong – Independent Expert, formerly of MDPI
- Cristina Velez Srinivasan – USAID, Regional Development Mission for Asia
- Becky Fontanilla – Freelance Consultant, Philippines
- Teresa Ish – Walton Family Foundation
- Momo Kochen – Future of Fish
- Celeste Leroux – Virgil Group LLC
- Cecilia Blasco – SmartFish