- This event has passed.
Traceability Traps & Triumphs – SALT Event (Virtual)
September 28, 2020 - September 29, 2020
SALT invites you to join us for Traceability Traps & Triumphs, a special event exploring the struggles and successes in the field of seafood traceability. Hear directly from experts around the world as they share their experiences.
View the event recordings below and continue to participate at any time by joining the Thoughtexchange conversation. Share your own Traps & Triumphs to help our community tackle seafood traceability together.
Session 1: September 28th, 9:00 pm EDT – 10:00 pm EDT
- Stephani Mangunsong – Independent Expert, formerly of MDPI
- Cristina Velez Srinivasan – USAID, Regional Development Mission for Asia
- Becky Fontanilla – Freelance Consultant, Philippines
Session 2: September 29th, 12:00 pm EDT – 1:00 pm EDT
- Teresa Ish – Walton Family Foundation
- Momo Kochen – Future of Fish
- Celeste Leroux – Virgil Group LLC
- Cecilia Blasco – SmartFish
SALT does its best to ensure the information posted on the events calendar is timely and accurate. Though we may post new developments, please visit the event website for the most accurate information. SALT does not endorse any events contained within the calendar; all language used in the description is from the event website.